Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend pics.

The weekend started off with some fun. One of my BFF's Jill invited me to go Gator Growl with her. It was homecoming weekend for the Florida Gators. So I got out of work early on Friday and headed to the Swamp!!

Jill and I at Gator Growl.

The Gator Growl was so much fun!! Goo Goo Dolls and Sister Hazel were there and were great. The Band and the UF dancers were there. The Senior football players and the coach were there. There was a comedian. They crowned homecoming king and queen. And there were fireworks and so much more. It was my first time going, had amazing seats, and it was such a fun atmosphere and such a fun way to get pumped up before our game against Vandy on Saturday. So proud to be a Florida Gator and proud to be in the SEC. Only the BEST conference ever.











Saturday was the game. And unfortunately I couldn't go but of course I had to show my Gator pride!!

I look pale as a ghost but Gooooooo Gatorssssss!!!! :)

And we beat Vandy! We soooooo desperately needed this win after 4 weeks of loss.

Saturday late afternoon I went to go head over to my brother and SIL's house and spend the night and visit with my nieces and go to church. 

Being goofy!

This picture is so sweet. Sisters playing together!

It was a fabulous weekend. Hope yours was too!!!

Have a great Monday!! :)

6 comments:

Aishlea said...

Glad you had a good weekend! :)

You are too cute!!

Rachel said...

WOO go SEC! I agree with you on that statement, for sure :) I totally watched y'alls game and cheered you on...good win, Gators! Looks like your weekend was wonderful :)

kourtney said...

Looks like Gator Growl was fun!!
And even better that the Gators won!
I love ending weekends w/ church family time!

Maria said...

You're so lucky to go to Gator Growl! I've been a few times but couldn't make it this year - heard it was great! And we definitely needed this win. Go Gators!

Kyla Makay said...

Oh goodness, what fun you had this weekend! :)
You are super lucky to have gotten to go to the gator growl, I know my Papa would of flipped haha!
Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

a boy a girl and a pug said...

love that...the gator growl!! looks like a super fun weekend.