Thursday, November 17, 2011

A break.

I’ve been blogging since 2008. I would have to say that this year has been the hardest year yet blogging wise. I look back and can see that this year I’ve posted less than all of the other years. 

I don’t know why it’s been such a struggle. I admit, in the midst I somehow lost focus of why I’m blogging in the first place. That happens to the best of us. My desire is that I can get back to the point where I'm blogging for me and no one else. And frankly, just need a break.

I think I’ve decided that I’m going to take the rest of the year off from blogging. We’re coming up to that busy time of the year where time with family and friends is precious. I just want to be in the moment and soak it all in. I think it’s good for us to do that every now and then.

I’m so looking forward to coming back in 2012 and starting fresh. I hope the holidays find you blessed and your hearts full. 

I love and appreciate y’all so much. 

“See” you soon!!! :)

In the meantime...

7 comments:

Aishlea said...

I'm going to miss you! :) But we can email, right?!

Michelle (michabella) said...

Enjoy the break sweet friend!!!! Lets get together soon!

Linds said...

:( Please tell me you're not taking a twitter break too???

In This Wonderful Life said...

we will miss ya! xo

a boy a girl and a pug said...

i hear ya' enjoy the break, but keep in touch :-)

Holly said...

Enjoy your break! :)

BARBIE said...

Praying for sweet times of refreshing. I'll miss you!