Thursday, November 3, 2011

Love at first sight.

Confession time:

One thing you should know about me, I'm a complete planner nerd. I love writing things down, staying organized and marking things off my to-do list.

Many in the blog/twitter world jumped on the Erin Condren bandwagon a long time ago. This is a great great company y'all.

I didn't jump on it right away but when a heck of a deal came to One Kings Lane a few weeks back, I could not pass it up.

Was so excited when I got this in the mail this week. Say hello to my beauty...

I'm in love.

I love the tabs. I put protection over the tabs, so hopefully they'll hold up good.

It's great how you can look at the month in a glance or weekly.


And it came with these fun stickers. As you can see some I've already used, ha.


And came with these fun extra little goodies.

And I have some pretty pens to write in it with. Seriously, having so much fun with it. Not getting anything for writing this but just really love it. Erin Condren has so much other stuff on her site that you just might love. Go check it out :)

8 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

Best planner EVER! I have gotten so many people to make the EC switch! Totally worth it!

Sara said...

I finally ordered mine and can't wait for it to get here!!

Maria said...

Oh man! I still haven't ordered mine :( I keep waiting for the deals and then don't get there on time. Must.get.one.soon!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Still haven't ordered this!!! Must convince the hubs it is a NEED!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

It turned out BEAUTIFUL!!!!

AndreaLeigh said...

i love your planner choice! looks great!

Natalie said...

I wish! But I already started using my Lilly agenda for the rest of this year and it has a 2012 section too. Enjoy "planning"!

thehobbs said...

What pens did you get? I got my planner in the mail (the same one you got!) and want pretty pens that don't bleed through...
By the way, HI! I found your blog through In This Wonderful Life and have never commented!