Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Prayers please.

Yep, two posts in one day.

I'm here with a prayer request.

My Mom's hubby is dealing with some heart issues and there's some other stuff going on. Obviously we're all very concerned. He went yesterday and saw the doctor and had a echo and blood work done. Today he went back for stress tests. So hopefully within the next couple of days we'll know more answers.

Prayers would be appreciated. Hard not to let your mind wonder and obviously they are both very worried (As well all are). My Mom texted me and said he's not having a good day today. He's very tired and mentally tired as well. Please pray that God would give them peace of mind and guard their hearts, specifically his.

Thank you so much!!!

7 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

Will totally lift the whole family up in prayer!!! :( Sorry to hear about that. Worry is such a hard thing to deal with when you're waiting to hear answers.

Jenn @ Knee-Deep in Munchkin Land said...

Lauren, I will be praying for everyone. Please keep us posted! Hang in there!

Rachel said...

Praying, praying, praying hard! Sending prayers up as I type. Keep us updated...praying for healing on him, peace for him and your mom, rest for all of you! Stay strong, sweet girl.

Lynsey said...

Praying for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hi love,
I'm praying specifically for peace of mind and heart for your family. I'm also praying for miraculous healing and for knowledgable and capable doctors to attend him.

Let me know if you need anything!!!

Meagan

Aishlea said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!

busanalayali said...

pray for all..
busana muslim