Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Poor girl's menu!

I have seen a lot of people blog their menus for the week. They always make my mouth water and I always seem to read them when I’m hungry, ha!

I have quite an interesting menu this week. So thought I’d share.

It’s not your typical menu but I’ve affectionately renamed it “The poor girl’s menu.

So without further ado… And also let me add too that 3 nights out of the week I have school and I get there in enough time to eat before class starts.

Monday:
Lunch: Tuna
Dinner: PB&J

Tuesday:
Lunch: Chicken Viola (this meal can be found in your frozen food section and quite tasty).
Dinner: Popcorn (Yes, don’t judge, snacked on it while at school and that was my dinner)

Wednesday:
Lunch: PB&J
Dinner: French bread pizza

Thursday:
Lunch: Tuna
Dinner: Leftover Chicken Viola

Friday:
Has yet to be determined. Thinking it might be an eat out day. Don’t you think I deserve it?


This menu seriously makes me laugh and thinking that none of your mouths are watering.

I get home last night and much to my surprise I find this in the mail:



Hallelujah, the food God’s knew what I needed.

I donated blood last month and this was their gift to me. It’s a win-win situation. I save lives and my tummy gets rewarded in return.

And it couldn’t have been more timely.

Now the dilemma is Olive Garden bread sticks or Red Lobster’s cheese biscuits.

This post should be alternately titled “Darden Saves the Day”.

12 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

RED LOBSTER!!!!!!! YUM!

Rebecca Jo said...

See - you give blood to save a life, & you get the card that in return saves your life... or at least your belly! :)

Girl - dont feel bad - my lunch & dinner menus arent much better... being busy is hard to find time to eat...

& FACT: I've never had a PB&J ... ever!!! (Did your mouth just drop?)

Aishlea said...

I'm a sandwich girl or leftovers for lunch too!! I try not to spend too much on dinners to cook anyway. I throw tacos and spaghetti in the rotation a lot!!

And I loooove PB&J!

Shannon Dew said...

OH I have been eating my share of PB&J lately! It's just so good sometimes!

Rosie said...

HA HA, sounds like my menu. garlic Chicken Viola is my fave & I'm eating popcorn for lunch right now :) I just don't have time to cook or plan meals anymore.
p.s. I say go w/Olive Garden. Great...now my mouth is watering. lol.

Todd and Courtney said...

oh I could eat at Red Lobster and Olive Garden every day. The breadsticks are hard to pass out. The soup salad combo is my fav!

The Nashville Nosher said...

aww awesome! :)

Spicy Magnolia said...

Definitely Red Lobster cheese biscuits! :)

Anonymous said...

Popcorn for dinner is the best!!! I used to do it all the time, now I'm slowly but surely starting to try to cook. I'd go for Olive Garden :)

Jacquie said...

The trainer in me wants to get on to you about your menu... I'm hoping you eat breakfast!!!

Angie said...

I don't know which one I'd pic...I just love food period. And I love PBJ's they are one of my favorite treats.

You are so cute, you always make me giggle!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That pretty much sounds like my menu for the week, except I have more eating out. Heh!