Friday, September 24, 2010

Name that quote!!

Yesterday, a few of us girls on Twitter started a movie quote game. It went on forever and it was such a blast. If you want, you can follow me here!

We were quoting our favorite lines from the movie Mean Girls!



Ah, yes, the good ole' days before Lindsay Lohan went all sorts of crazy on us!!

I thought this would be fun for a Friday!

There are so many movies out there that are VERY quotable and leave you remembering some great quotes!

Then the next movie suggestion from the girls was Juno.



They were shocked I had never seen this and said I needed to get on it stat.

Apparently another quoteable movie.

Soooooo, what's your favorite movie quote?

I’ll leave you with one from Mean Girls..

Karen: Gretchen, I'm sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. And I'm sorry for telling everyone about it.

You can't tell me that's not funny, ha! Yes, a little gross, but nonetheless funny :)

Have a great Friday!!

8 comments:

Rebecca Jo said...

That's a funny one...

Right now, the quote stuck in my head is from Talladega Nights

"Help me Jesus - Help me Jewish God - Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise - Tom cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me"

"God - dont let the invisible fire burn my friend"

Oh girl - I can go for days about Talledega Nights quotes!!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I just sent you a request to be a follower on Twitter. I can't believe we haven't connected on there yet! I'm @shortpixy. :)

My favorite movie to quote is Waiting for Guffman by Christopher Guest. It's because I'm a theatre person and that's like a community theatre manifesto. AMAZING.

Katie said...

Mean Girls and Juno are soo good! Very quotable!

Clueless and Father of the Bride are my movies that I could recite off the top of my head.

Rosie said...

Oh I am the WORST at quoting movies! Juno is a great one though and you definitely HAVE to watch it.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

So much fun today!!

And watch Juno! If you need me to send you my copy just let me know. You have to see it!

Unknown said...

I LOVE quoting songs or movie quotes. Hysterical! And Mean Girls is classic!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

i love reading everyone's comments on this one. we seem to quote a lot of will farrell movies...especially elf. and then for tv i'm always quoting friends and arrested development. so fun!

Jacquie said...

I just watched Juno today for the first time.

Have a great weekend.