Friday, December 11, 2009

Picture Perfect Friday!

Thank you for the well wishes yesterday! I am so excited to be gaining another niece or nephew!!

The title to this post suites it well, because today I am doing some picture catch up for ya'll....

Enjoy!

These are the rest of the camping pictures from Thanksgiving weekend. Just a tad bit overdue :)





Trying to get Emma to take a picture, ha!


There we go!




My humble abode for the weeekend!






Could she get any cuter?


Mr. Ian!


LOL!


Nice to have a heated pool on a cold weekend!














Yes, we're eating ice cream when it's freezing outside, ha!
















A song came on the radio and everyone started dancing, ha!
















And of course we had to catch the FSU/Gator game and we dominated I might add!! :)


Sisters!


Someone always has to close their eyes, ha!




The whole gang!


My sis and her boyfriend!


I hope you enjoy each and EVERY single picture because this took an hour and half for me to upload. Blogger running slow you think? haha!!! I have more pictures to catch you up on, and those are to come!

Have a good weekend!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I'm not much of a camping fan, but those pictures make it look like so much fun, lol! Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and Go Gators!

Rosie said...

Those pics look like so much fun. I wish I was there with you :)

Aishlea said...

Great pics! I hate when Blogger runs slowly!! :)

Have a good weekend!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love the pics...thanks for sharing!

Vee said...

Woo hoo, I'm your 200th follower! Very cute blog, can't wait to read more!

Vee
veronking2003.blogspot.com

Jacquie said...

Y'all know how to have fun!! Enjoyed the photos.