Thursday, December 10, 2009

Exciting news on the Aunt front!



See this adorable family? Well, they had some wonderful news to share with us yesterday!!!!

They are expanding! My brother and his wife are having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to be an Aunt again and I couldn't be more excited.

He or she is going to have some major shoes to fill coming in after this princess!!

But something tells me I'll have enough Aunt love to share. Don't you think???? :)

My bets are on another girl!!! We tease my brother that he is destined for all girls. And that's what my niece is rooting for, ha.

Being an Aunt is the greatest!!

17 comments:

Jill said...

Awww.... Congrats! I bet you're a great Aunt!

Jenny Strickland said...

Congratulations! Being an Aunt is the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

he wants all girls!?!? lol he's crazy! is he aware what that's going to be like 15 years from now!? lol I want all boys for that exact reason!

Congrats on being an aunt again!

krislyn. said...

How exciting, from what I hear being an Auntie is the best!!

Niki said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Cary Dale Taylor said...

Congrats! Being an aunt is great. I have 2 nephews and I promise your heart just gets bigger. :)

Holly said...

Beautiful family! Congratz on the new baby.. babies are gifts to the entire family not just the mommies and daddies...

Annie said...

oh yay!! i love babies ;)
i agree, being an auntie is the BEST!!!

The Life of Susan said...

being an aunt is fabulous and trust me, when that 2nd one comes there will be plenty of love to go around! :)

Rebecca Jo said...

There is NOTHING like being an aunt!!! Congrats on getting to do it again!

Brittany said...

Being an aunt IS the greatest! I have three nieces...I don't know that I'll ever get a nephew! Everyone jokes that I'll end up with all the boys! =.)

Kim said...

Yay isn't that exciting!
Congrats!!!!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Aww, congrats!! That's so exciting!!

Rosie said...

Congratulations Lauren!

Autumn said...

Yay! Congrats! :)

Shannon Dew said...

awe yay! Lots of preggers going around lately! CongratS!!!

Justin and Jessica said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! :)