Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Texas Flashback!

The last time I went to Texas was in 2005.

My dad lives there with his wife. It was such a great trip. It was hot as blazes that week I went there in July. I got more sun in one day laying out by my dad's pool then I do a whole summer in Florida. The Texas sun in fierce.

My dad recently tagged me in these photos on Facebook. It brought back some wonderful memories from that trip.

So let me introduce you to my Dad and here's an ode to Texas. Oh, how I hope I can visit you again soon!!

I can be a cowgirl in the making :)


This picture was taken at the Fort Worth Stock Yards!! Look at the awesome Texas tan!!


Love you Texas, can't wait to see you again!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww thanks for introducing your dad! I'd love hearing more about him! Are you planning a trip soon?!

Unknown said...

I simply cannot get over how tan you are!

Rebecca Jo said...

Look at that tan... that's crazy!

I didnt know you could get on the back of a long horn!!!! SCARY!

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

Looks like you had a good time. Love the last picture!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I just LOVE TEXAS :) I'm a Texas girl. Cute pics!

Whitney said...

I love Texas! Fun pics!

Ashley said...

I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and I miss it soooo much!! I moved when I was 16 to NC and nothing is the same as it was back then! I haven't been back to visit in years but I would LOVE too!! I am glad to hear someone else loves it as much as I do!

Kim said...

Your right about Texas! It will make you darker than ever!
What part of TX does he live? My mom & step-father lives 30 miles from Houston, a town named Splendora. I visited once, & said I'd never go back. lol It was quite boring for me. Love the sun thought [for tanning that is] :)

Spicy Magnolia said...

Texas DOES love you...and us Texans love you, too!

Annie said...

you are too cute up there on that horsey! ;)
can't believe how tan you got!

The Nashville Nosher said...

wow you really were tan!!!!

Kendra said...

Yup! You are a natural my dear!!