Sunday, August 9, 2009

It is well.

I love Sundays!

There is just something so peaceful about them, don't you think?

I have shared this before but for some reason felt lead to share this video again with you today! And my hope is that it will resonate with somebody at the exact moment that you might need this!

I think what I love about Sundays the most is a promise of a new beginning, a new week. No matter what last week was like, whether good or bad, God always holds true to that promise!

Enjoy! May this give you a renewed hope! Make sure you pause the music on my blog so you can hear! And the victory truly is already won. When I first heard this song it brought me to my knees!

And as you're watching and taking in the words.... can you honestly say in your soul, "it is well?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your positivity of the start of a brand new week. Thanks sister! Have a good week yourself.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a great way to start the week! I got to see CT perform this live in a private concert not too long ago. Absolutely amazing. Thanks for bringing up the memory. :)

Jacquie said...

LOVE that song. Hope your week is great!

20 Times A Lady said...

This is my ultimate favorite song by Chris Tomlin! Ahhhh when I hear it on the radio I still get all moosh.

It IS well!