Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pictures galore!

Last Friday our family from New York came into town for my sister's graduation! It was such a wonderful weekend of celebration for my sister and making wonderful memories with friends and family!

Here are some shots from my sister's graduation! It was at 9am on Saturday morning and it was HOT!























One of the first things my mom said at graduation was “I’m free now”, haha!!! The last of her three kids has graduated, but with that said, she did add that it’s so rewarding to know that all of her kids are self-sufficient, independent, and happy and healthy! Awwww..

Then after graduation we had a party for my sister at my brother and sister-in-law's house! It was so much fun and it was such a beautiful day to be outside!



They brought a blow-up slide for the kids!



These boys are our cousins! Absolutely precious!







My niece being goofy and has a ball in her mouth! Look at those eyelashes!





She's getting frustrated, ha! This is a snowglobe type thing with a golf ball in it and you have to try to get it on the golf tee that is in the snowglobe as well.









If only you knew how long I tried to do this thing. I finally conquered it and it had to be captured!





Then we all took turns hitting golf balls, ha! A golf pro I am not, ha!





And she goes for the swing...



Then Sunday the family took the boys to Disney World. It was their first time going! They so enjoyed the whole experience. Monday my mom, sister, and I met up with them. While they did the Disney thing in the morning, we did a little shopping in Orlando and had lunch and then met them at the hotel. They stayed at the Polynesian Resort at Disney. Let me tell you, if you're ever at Disney, this is the place to stay. I had never been there before and it's beautiful. So we ended up meeting them there and hanging by the pool and then had dinner at the hotel and then it was time to leave :o(

The last and final pictures...





Now, how cute is this picture?



And here I thought it couldn't get any cuter!





Check out that dessert!





Don't say I didn't ever give you pictures, haha! After doing all these pictures I realized I have 525 pictures on my camera. Wouldn't you say it's about time to develop some? LOL!

I'll be back soon :o)