Friday, April 17, 2009

Total randomness on this Friday!

How happy is everyone that today is Friday???

ME TOO!!!!!! :O)

This week I have gone to the gym three days and I’m very proud. My cousin (AKA BFF) usually goes with me but she’s on spring break right now. We usually go at 5:30am before work and why she would not want to wake up at 5:30am on her spring break is beyond me, haha! So I’ve been going by myself, and we’ve finally started getting back into the routine after some serious slacking. So hopefully I will have my partner back next week. And my body is seriously hurting. No pain, no gain, right?

Whitney last month held a Spring Swamp and we were paired with another partner to give each other goodies that reminded us of spring and I was paired with sweet Niki. I forgot to share this with you and I wish I would have taken a picture of what I sent her, but here's what she sent me. Sorry Niki that I'm just now getting to this, ha!



These goodies were perfect for this list-making, book-reading, letter-writing, and posty-note, girl. Thanks again, Niki!

I just realized that I've been totally slacking on my Friday accountability with the book "Lady in Waiting" and doing the questions at the end of the chapter on here. There hasn't been much time for reading lately. In fact, I was on a roll with the Twilight series and over half way done with Eclipse and got stopped dead in my tracks and haven't picked it up since. So does that mean I'm not a true Twilight lover??? haha!!! I know Melissa that you're probably way past me or finished with the series, ha. I surrender! Things just got so busy but hope to get my butt in gear here soon.



Lastly, I wanted to tell you all about a sweet girl named Gracyn DenBesten who lives around our area. She is nine years old and has quite the testimony and is fighting a medical fight that no one her age should have to deal with, or anyone for that matter. I have been so inspired by her story and her faith and man, when all is said and done, she’s going to be a powerhouse for God, and she already is. Please go by Gracyn’s website and she just recently had a heart transplant. So please pray for her recovery.

She also has a Facebook page set up for her. Go here. Thank you! God is so not done with this precious girl!

Well, nothing really new on the homefront, haha.... Full day of work and then head straight to baby-sit tonight! Pretty low-key weekend, which will hopefully make it a productive one!!!

How about you, have a fun weekend planned???

P.S.
Last chance to get your entry in for my 100th post giveaway by noon today and winner will be picked later today :)

13 comments:

Jess :) said...

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! YAY! :)

This weekend I'm nannying, but tonight I have the night off...because I'm off to the Michael W. Smith/Steven Curtis Chapman concert!!!!! Can't wait! I'll let you know how it is. :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Love ya

Jordan said...

I'm so glad that it's Friday!

My plans for this weekend: Relaxing & doing some reading! =]

Have a great weekend Lauren!

♥ Jordan

Rebecca Jo said...

You gotta pick up Eclipse!!! I cant decide if Eclipse or New Moon is my favorite... its those two though... sigh... Jacob/Edward...sigh!

Kelsey said...

I can't believe you get up that early to go work out! That is some serious dedication!

Whitney said...

I am SO happy for Friday! I have a great weekend planned consisting solely of relaxing!

jm said...

That's a great idea to do your Lady in Waiting reflections on Friday -- I just started reading and am loving it!

My cousin is my BFF too! I just signed up for a gym last weekend but haven't gone once...yikes. I need to get organized like you!

Have a great weekend!

♥ H ♥ said...

Aww love the goodies you got!! Good job on the workout!
have a great weekend girl!

Jacquie said...

Yay for you for your gym faithfulness!! I love to be sore.

"Gracyn" is a beautiful name... and what a beautiful little girl!!

Have a great weekend, Lauren!

Melissa said...

Actually, your safe! I'm not even finished with Eclipse yet either. I've been too busy to read. I get a chapter in here and there, but I'm majorly slacking too!!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

yeah for friday! have a great weekend!

Jenna said...

Happy weekend, girlie!

tara said...

Hi Lauren! Trying attempt to post regularly and catch up on my fav blogs too! Sorry I've been MIA haha! Hooe you have a great weekend too! Thanks for always visiting and leaving the sweetest comments! -Tara

Loree said...

Have a great weekend. Hope Gracyn will be better soon. Keep up the good work at the gym.