Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- The "Ouch" Edition.

Do you ever have one of those moments where you do something totally and utterly stupid and you slowly turn around to make sure noone was watching??

Well, let me share, shall I?

It was just like any other day. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was just going about my business. I was doing my job and I was away from my desk at the office and the phone happened to ring. I hurried real quick to go try  to get it.


Two things you can conclude from this:
Yes, I tripped.
and Yes, the carpet was out to get me.

I mean, it was so fast before I could even realize what happened, I was on the ground. But thank heavens no one saw me.

Apparently I have two left feet and I need to go back to walking 101. I'm sorry if this picture grosses you out. But honestly, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

I never claimed to be graceful!!! Ha!

6 comments:

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

ooouchhh, poor you!!

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

Ouuuuch! I am totally a klutz too...sometimes the carpet trips you! :)

April said...

I'm a klutz too...at least your legs were shaved so you could blog about it, ha :-)

Jenny Strickland said...

Ouch!

I do things like this all the time!

Trina said...

I would've cried then laughed lol

Jennifer said...

ouch!! I definitely feel your pain. I'm neither graceful OR coordinated and I keep bruises on my legs from running into anything. It's actually quite sad :)