Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day

Father's Day is always a little bitter sweet because I can't tell you the last time I've spent a Father's Day with my real father.

I just wanted to take this time to honor my real father.

This is the last picture I have of him and he HATES the camera and refuses to look. I really did try.


And I also wanted to honor my Mom's husband.


He is a great, great man. My Mom is blessed to have found him and I am blessed to have him in my life as a father figure.

And lastly want to give a Father's Day shout-out to my brother.


I could not be more proud of the amazing man, husband, provider, and father he has turned out to be.

John 3:1 - "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!"

2 comments:

Spicy Magnolia said...

Love your thoughtfulness towards your dad even though it's a hard relationship. You are precious!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

so sweet...and love that verse!