Thursday, January 20, 2011

I miss the white stuff.

Today is a high of 76 in the Sunshine State. In January. Typical Florida for you!

I was looking through the rest of my NC photos and frankly I don't have the energy to upload the rest of them all, because it's in my nature to want to not leave a single one out and share them ALL.

But there is one more picture I wanted to share with you.



Clearly, this is not the case for me today!

But, I sure do miss it!!!

((SIGH))

I think it was last week I heard on the news that there was snow on the ground in EVERY state except Florida.

Jipped I tell you, totally jipped!

But, we always want what we can’t have! Ha!

And totally random, but have you ever seen a Cracker Barrel sign look so pretty???

15 comments:

Erica said...

I LOVE Florida, but I need the white stuff in my life too. It's really hard to imagine living in a warm climate all the time. I spent New Years in FL a couple of years ago and I couldn't get over the Christmas carols, lights, etc. right along with the palm trees and the beach!

Lindsey said...

I am over the white stuff, lol.:)

Whitney said...

Come and visit me! We're supposed to be getting some today!

Kati said...

I have 9 inches on the ground and it's still coming down. Let's trade places! 76 and sunny sounds perfect!

Annie said...

i'm so over all the snow we have here!!
i will be day dreaming about spring and warm weather!!
cute picture of you! :)

Sarah said...

Your blog is fabulous!
I lived in Ocala, Florida for 2 years and remember hating the winter there...all I wanted was a couple months to wear my peacoat! Ha!

LeeAnn said...

Well, thanks for the update must be nice to live in that sunshine state, im from Cali! Im new to blogging and college and the area I live in now, so I just thought this would be cool to do! I likee the picturee!(:

Kendra said...

I'll send you some. It's still coming down outside right now. Today was supposed to have been my day to myself and now I'm hope with kids while the hubs is at work with 2-3 inches on the ground. They want to go out and I'm getting over the stomach funk. Glad to share my snow day with you!

Angie said...

awww...sorry you have no snow :(

i love the pics you took...so fun!!

Jess :) said...

You look SO cute in the snow!! :) When was that? You know that you're welcome here anytime your little heart desires!

Love ya

Michelle (michabella) said...

It is SOOO nice to find another FL blogger!!! I live in Winter Springs! I put together some blogger meetups occasionally! LOVE your blog! :)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

we didn't get much snow...i was hoping to build a snowman this year.

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Mmm, the yummy Cracker Barrel sign makes me hungry!

Shannon Dew said...

LOVE the new look! aaahhh the beach...

Immeasurably More Mama said...

I thought of you often when we were in NC! So glad we both got to see some snow! :)