Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nicholas Sparks, he does it every time.....

I've always been a HUGE fan of Nicholas Sparks.

He's a great author and his books make for some wonderful movies. Hello, remember The Notebook? HAHA!!

And he makes you cry.

I wish you could see me right now.

I am a sobbing mess.

Everyone warned me, admist the jokes about Miley's teeth and voice and etc., I was warned.

Warned that I would need a box of tissues.

And that was no joke.

I just got done watching the Last Song.



I don't know if it was the whole father/daughter relationship. It made me want to pick up the phone and call my dad who I really don't have much of a relationship with, just to say I love him.

I don't know if it was the cancer story. My Granny is battling lung cancer right now.

I have not cried during a movie that hard in a VERY long time.

Nicholas Sparks, he does it every time......

What is your favorite Nicholas Sparks book or movie???

It was a date night with me, myself, and I.... And it's a good thing it was just me, my crying self with mascara running down my face might scare someone off, LOL!

7 comments:

Jordan said...

LOVE the movie and book!! All of his books are sad but oh so good.

Bailey said...

I love all of his books! Have you read all of them? In my opinion, I think he would still get great reviews if he took one of his less popular books and made those into movies! Message in a Bottle is really good!

Unknown said...

Randomly came across your post (friend of a friend).

But I have to say, I watched The Last Song last night as well. I was a mess. My eyes were still puffy this morning! And I cannot watch the Notebook (even though I have seen it hundreds of times) without balling my eyes out!

Angela said...

That's it... totally renting it now. I was wavering, but you did me in. Not a Miley fan, but I'm going to brave the waters anyway. (Oh, I happened on your blog through Meredith's. You're always so fun.) : )

Jacqueline said...

I read the book, still waiting to see the movie though. It made me cry too!
My favorite of Nicholas Sparks is probably A walk to Remember.

Megan said...

How can I choose my favorite?? I love The Notebook, Walk to Remember, Message in a bottle, Nights in Rodanthe, Dear John and the Last song! He has a new book coming out in October!! All of those books have movies! I cry during all of them! He is the best author!!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aw, I love date night by yourself! But thanks for the warning. I totally can't watch a sad movie like that, so I'll put this one on hold for a while. I'm glad you liked it so much!