Monday, August 9, 2010

Big week for this sweetie!

This girl has a pretty exciting week ahead of her!!!



My sweet niece starts Pre-K today and this Aunt just wanted to document it for the books, ha! I called her this morning and she was so excited. She had her outfit picked out and was up before her parents, ha!! She is turning into quite the fashionista. She loves to dress herself and put outfits together. Her parents are in big trouble when she gets older, ha! Her voice was so sweet to hear this morning and when she says I love you, it melts my heart every time!!!

Also this week she is going to become a big sister!! My sister-in-law is going to be induced Thursday if she does not go before. I cannot wait!!!

Lexi, you are growing up too fast for Aunt LuLu and I cannot wait to see you in your role as big sister.

Have a wonderful first day of Pre-K!!!!

6 comments:

Aishlea said...

She's such a cutie! :) This is a huge week for her!! I'm excited for her Aunt, too!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Awe, how exciting! She's so cute!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you are such a sweet auntie! what an exciting week!

Kim said...

Aw she is too cute! It's amazing how fast they grow! :)

Melissa said...

Aww, she'll love Preschool!!

katie@tulsadetails said...

That's so sweet! I cannot wait until I can tote my nieces and nephews around and do fun things with them!