Friday, May 7, 2010

Strange addictions!

So I was flipping through the channels the other night and stumbled upon the Discovery Channel and I was intrigued. They were doing a special on strange addictions!

Take a look....



Yep, you saw correctly.... This girl loves to eat chalk and she has eaten it everyday for 10 years.

WOW! Never in my life had I heard of such a thing.

I couldn't find the other videos but there were two other scenarios where another girl was addicted to tanning and belonged to six different tanning salons and another guy was addicted to running.... Haha, cannot say I have that problem. You can't even get me to run a mile. Let alone 100 miles a week this guy was running!!

So, what's your strange addiction if you have one??? Fess up. I suppose it can't be worse than eating chalk, or could it?

6 comments:

Aishlea said...

I have strange addictions to office supplies. I love new paper clips, adding machines, and pens! Isn't that weird?! :)

I wish I was addicted to running...I mean I like it...but it is so easy for me to slack off!!

Jenny Strickland said...

I watched this show!!!! And it was crazy! And that girl said she was going to keep eating chalk despite what the Doctor tells her!!!

My addictions.... Eye drops... And they have to burn... I don't like the ones that don't! And also washing my hands! I feel like I can't get them clean enough... I guess that not so much a bad thing!

Jacquie said...

That's CRAZY!!! and I'm with you on the running addiction... not gonna happen here.

My addiction, hmmm, I guess that would be TJMaxx (and it's purses!)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh no way...now i'm gagging. i don't even like touching chalk.

Jenny Strickland said...

I tagged you in my blog for an award!!!

Shannon Dew said...

OMG it's totally a disease! I can't believe it! Private Practice recently about it! Pregnant women often crave drywall!? What the!?