Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's a BIG day for me!!!

As ya'll know... I had surgery this past January. The surgery site is healed and now today I am going to get my hearing device.

I get better hearing today ya'll!!!!

I think I will cry when I hear clear for the first time in a loooong time today!

God is so good!

Please keep me in your prayers today if you would. This is going to make such a HUGE difference in my life.

I never for one second want to take this for granted! Hearing is such a gift and I never would have been able to say that had I not walked this road.

This is a part of whom I am. This is my life, my story, his plan! And his plans are ALWAYS great!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 - 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

And Happy Cinco De Mayo!!! There's double reasons for me to celebrate today!!!

20 comments:

Aishlea said...

So excited for you, girl! Can't wait to hear all about how it goes!!! This is going to be a great day!!!!! :) Love ya!

Jordan said...

Yay! So excited for you, Lauren! Thinking & praying for you today :-)

Rebecca Jo said...

Use that new hearing to listen really well - because I'll be cheering you on all the way up here in Louisville!!!! :)

Faith said...

This is so exciting!! This is the day that the Lord has made and I know you are rejoicing in it!!

Unknown said...

Very excited for you...this is going to be a wonderful day!!! Praying for you today!

Lindsey said...

Sooooo excited for you!!

Annie said...

i am so excited and happy for you hun!! :) today is going to amazin for you!
i will say a little prayer for you!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I'm so happy for you friend!

BARBIE said...

How exciting! I love your outlook on this journey the Lord has you on. Can't wait to hear all about it! I'll be praying!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Well, I hope everything goes great for you!!! How exciting!

Jenna said...

SO excited for you Lauren!!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I am jumping for joy for you girl! Praise the Lord!

Rosie said...

I am beyond happy for you girl!! Congrats!! Love ya!

Jacquie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I am so excited for you and I saw your tweets!! PTL!!!! So happy for you Lauren!!!

Rachel said...

What an awesome God we serve! This is so wonderful!!

Staci said...

Oh Lauren! What an exciting day for you!

Kendra said...

Yippee!!! Is it a bone conduction aid or a cochlear implant? Either way, wow and good for you!

Ashley said...

How exciting! I will definitely say a little prayer for you! Now go find a beautiful song to listen to!

Shannon Dew said...

I'm just now reading this {no internet at home}. I hope everything is going well!!!