Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Rambleness

It's a chilly day in Florida this morning, it should be a sin to be this cold, haha! It's supposed to drop down to freezing temperatures tomorrow. Too funny!!! I don't know if I could ever survive up north.

Okay, so I was picking out what I was going to wear to work this morning, and was going to wear a pair of black pants, but they weren't long enough to go with the boots I wanted to wear today, and so I tried on another, and those didn't work, and I began to think to myself, how in the world did I end up with so many pairs of black pants. I counted, I have five, haha!!! I finally settled on a pair, and there was no point to this whole story, but just got a chuckle out of it, so humor me! Okay, so I want to know, how many pairs of black pants do you have, haha, JK!

I'm sooooo glad to have tonight off from school. Wednesdays are such a nice break for me, I've become to appreciate them more and more since it's the only day I have to myself. So I missed American Idol last night, anyone want to fill me in? I heard it was pretty good but it's going to have to take some time to get used to the new judge. It's a shame because my only free night being Wednesday, there's nothing good on TV, lol.

Went and worked out this morning and I've really been praying for the discipline to keep up with this. I've been really convicted in this area and know I need to exercise and eat better, and take care of this body that God has given me, after all, it is his temple. So far so good, except for the eating better, and my one weakness is soda and I so deseparately want to give that up, one step at a time, right??

Oh, I'll be getting a bloggy makeover soon. So be on the lookout for that. Also, want to encourage you to take a look at some of the sites that frequent for those of you who are active members of the blog world, there are some GREAT ones!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!!!! :)

No comments: