Monday, January 19, 2009

Recap of the weekend!

First off, let me introduce you to this little girl. This is Miss Harper Brown. Isn't she a miracle? This is the sweet baby I've been talking about and please, please continue to keep her in your prayers. She has a long road ahead of her. But God is faithful and everything is looking up for her and has about a million prayers being prayed her way! Praying for you Scott, Kelly, and sweet Harper!


This weekend was a fun one. To start Friday night off I ate here after work with my Grandma and Mom and then I went off to do a little bit of Friday night babysitting...



And then starting off Saturday I was able to spend the afternoon with my good friend Holly. It's amazing how that all came about. Because we weren't close friends in high school but have reconnected because of the good ole' networking sites and finally we were able to get together. We had a great time and wonderful conversation and was able to spend the time with her two cute little kids. She has a blog site as well, take the time to check it out... www.childwithepilepsy.com. These are pictures of the two of her cuties...








Thank you for a GREAT day Holly!

Then Saturday night when I got home, we got to watch this little cutie. There is no greater title in the world then Aunt (or as my niece affectionately likes to call me, LuLu), and this is why...



And then that brings us to Sunday, and I was just lazy most of the morning and then my mom, sister, and I ate here for lunch...

YUM YUM!!


Then after Red Lobster we had to head over to the mall to find myself some boots for the Acoustic Jam Concert at the Hard Rock Live, check these out ya'll and I got them for an awesome price at Target...



And of course had to stop for one of my new favorites, a Caramel Macchiato. Thanks Holly!!! And it tasted just like yours!!! You should become a Barista...



And last but not least, here are some pictures from the Acoustic Jam. It was a GREAT time but let me tell you, if you have to stand for five hours, WORD OF THE WISE, don't wear shoes that you are just trying to break in. Not going to take them back just yet, I haven't given up hope, haha. Just some useful information for you...












I for the life of me can't remember this guy's names, haha, but he was great!


John Rich


James Otto


Jake Owens


And Emerson Drive


Thank you for being patient with my long post, haha!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Happy Monday!!! :)

6 comments:

The Nashville Nosher said...

Found your blog through Jessica Turners. I love reading all of the "mommy" blogs like Kelly's and Jess's but am glad to have found a fun blog of someone my own age as well!!

Looking forward to getting to know you more through your blog! :)

Amanda said...

love your page!

Holly said...

LOVE IT! Sounds like an awesome weekend. And yes my dear, I really enjoyed spending time and reconnecting with you as well. Definatly a relationship come full circle.

Whitney said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Sounds like such a fun weekend! I will def be back to yours!

Staci said...

Hi Lauren! Thanks for stopping by my page. I've never met Kelly either, but just through emailing and reading her blog, have grown close to her story.

I've been following all the updates through her dad, brother, and friend Laurie and it's just amazing the miracles that God is doing in her little 4 day old life!!

Love your site! And I totally agree...being an aunt is the greatest ever!! I've got 2 nieces and 3 nephews and they are just the greatest things in my life :)

P.S. Love the boots!!

Natalie said...

I have just found your blog and I have to say, you are ADORABLE!

That guy in the picture from the Acoustic Jam is Jim Van Fleet -- my husband played that Jam for many years and Jim is awesome. Still can't figure out why he doesn't have a deal!!

Keep up the great bloggin'