Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In honor of my 400th post!!

Inner Peace: This is so true


If you can start the day without caffeine,

If you can always be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,

If you can eat the same food everyday and be grateful for it,

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,

If you can conquer tension without medical help,

If you can relax without liquor,

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs.....

Then You Are Probably The Family Dog!




Well, actually my 400th post was yesterday, but still. You needed the laugh, right?? :)

Thanks for continuing to read what I have to say in my little part of the internet world! Still blows my mind that you take interest in my little ole’ life. I’m always encouraged when something I’ve said has encouraged you and you let me know. It never ceases to bless me and makes me feel like what I have to say and share has some value and worth. Thank you!!

8 comments:

The Nashville Nosher said...

Happy 400th post! I've enjoyed reading every single one of them :)

Rosie said...

HA HA-That definitely made me laugh. I LOVE your blog and so glad I "met" you!
Love ya, Rosie

Emily said...

ahhh! happy 400th post! so fun

Jacqueline said...

Haha, so cute! Happy 400th!

Shannon Dew said...

awe this is so cute!!! I always wish I could trade places with the dogs, just for a day! They've got it made!!!

Kelly and Sara said...

awwww cute. Congrats!

BARBIE said...

Ha ha, and I was waiter for deep revelation! Thank you for the laughter. And congratulations on your 400th post!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Haha! I was reading through that list thinking "Boy, I really need to work on some stuff!" - especially the part about starting the day without caffeine. :) Happy 400th post!