Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The rest of the weekend pictures!!

First, I have to say thank you for your sweet comments yesterday. There’s such a huge support system that people would just not even begin to understand unless they were in the bloggy world. Love ya’ll :)

As promised, here are the rest of the weekend pictures!


There is a funny story behind this picture. This guy sat next to us on the plane from Orlando to Dallas. Very nice but unfortunately was already married and had kids, ha. And he had the pictures to prove it or I would have called him a liar. And then ironically once in Dallas his seat got changed and he landed right next to us again. So I had to get a picture. And this is the kind of picture you take when you have just one margarita in the airport, ha!


The view from the hotel room. We stayed at the Luxor (the hotel shaped like a pyramid).




The bride getting manicure and pedicure!








View of the city from the top of the Stratosphere (a highrise building where we were getting the nais and feet done).










Then Cathy and I rode this ride that's on top of the Stratosphere. It hangs you over the whole city. Pretty amazing view. I got this picture online! It was so fun!








Time to get ready!






I cannot believe I'm showing ya'll this picture, but this is me just keeping it real, haha!




Her amazing shoes. Thought it tied in great with the red roses!










Not the best picture, but inside the chapel.










Beautiful cake and cookies with their initials and date on them.




Yummy steak!!








Beautiful sunrise as we were heading to the airport Sunday morning!




Waiting at the Las Vegas airport! Ha!


Amazing view of the snow capped mountains when flying into Denver Colorado.




Soooo, there ya have it. My Vegas weekend. Sorry for the picture overload :)

21 comments:

Aishlea said...

Such good pictures!!! :) I sure hope you purchased those glasses in the airport! haha

Rosie said...

Amazing pictures! Esp. the one in the airport. Hilarious!

Autumn said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Whitney said...

So fun! I love all those pictures! Especially the card glasses. Tell me you got those! Ha!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! Hope you are feeling better today about family! :-)

Rebecca Jo said...

I got dizzy just LOOKING at the pics of that ride on the Stratosphere... ugh!!!!!!

I am totally digger her red shoes with her wedding dress too... LOVE THEM!!!!

Rebekah said...

What a fun trip and a special time to be a part of!!! I just said a prayer over your family situation. Hope you are feeling peace. Hang in there!

Kassie said...

What a beautiful, fun wedding! I love her shoes. :)

Kassie said...

What a beautiful, fun wedding! I love her shoes. :)

Jenny Strickland said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures! YAY for weddings! and that was neato about the guys sitting next to yall!

Kim said...

Amazing Pictures, Beautiful Bride!!!
Girl you are so silly!
You are one lucky gal to travel so much. ♥

a boy a girl and a pug said...

what a gorgeous dress she wore! so fun!

Nicole said...

Day pictures dont do Vegas enough justice! I love it there. What a beautiful bride & I love her shoes! too cute.

Heather Bug said...

Just read your last post, Lauren. I'll be praying for you, girl! Life can be hard sometimes. Family is so awesome but you are so right....words from them can sting the very most. I LOVE your Vegas pictures...that last picture of you with the glasses is adorable!! Happy almost Thursday!!!

Cary Dale Taylor said...

Love the pics. Looks like fun. I was in Nevada in August. Such a beautiful place. I love your playlist. Great music.

Meagan said...

how fun!!!!! i love vegas!!!!

The Nashville Nosher said...

what a great weekend! looks like so much fun. Those mountains are gorgeous!

Kendra said...

Looks like so much fun!!! Those are some hot bridal shoes!!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

So fun pictures!! You are too cute, I love that you "keep it real" haha!! :)

Megan said...

Looks like such a fun trip! Glad you had a great time!

alyssa said...

looks like you had a great trip!!!