Saturday, August 9, 2008

~Back from Maine~

One last picture before we leave...


All the kids and Mom, plus a niece who doesn't want to look at the camera, ha...


Lexi and I playing in the water...


The sand queen...


My brother and his cute little family...


The lake again...


Mar Mar (Lexi's name for her) and Lexi...


Lake...


The Sis and I


Lexi and her Momma...


My beautiful Mom and I...


I love her...


All the girls...


Me...


The beach babes...


And off we go...


I thought this was a precious picture of my niece...


We found Snow White at the airport...


The two most important ladies in my life...my Mom and Sister...


Off to the airport...



It's late in the evening and I can't sleep, so I thought I would share my trip with you. Sorry sooooo many pictures, I just had so many I wanted to share. We had a wonderful time in Maine, despite the weather. It was nice to spend a whole week with the family. Unfortunately we had more rain then sunshine. It has been a very long time since the whole family has been together on vacation, so I felt incredibly blessed that we were all together. Maine is a beautiful state, and the resort we stayed at was so nice, when it wasn't raining, ha! Enjoy the pics and hope this finds everyone well. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Love,
Lauren

No comments: