Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Sister's Love!




My sister is the one on the left of both pictures, obviously :) This blog is for her! We're seven years apart! Two different worlds but connected as sisters! She'll be a senior in high school next year! So hard to believe. If there's one thing you need to know about her, she has an amazing zest for life that everybody needs to have. She makes something so incredibly boring, so much fun. It's hard because come next year, she'll be off to college, and I'll hopefully be out of school, and no telling where that's going to take me. I at the moment live with my mom and sister, and so we've always been together. Yes, we have our differences at times, but at the end of the day, we love each other incredibly and we'd do anything for each other. So as the song goes, come next year, I'm going to miss this!

No comments: