Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Who wants to go shopping??

It’s a fact that all women want to walk out the door feeling cute and put together. 

And all you women out there would be lying if you said you didn’t.

I’m by no means a fashionista, but at the same time I don’t belong on the show “What Not to Wear” either… Hello Stacey and Clinton if you’re reading this :)

I’m probably the WORST shopper you will ever meet.  I love clothes but get me into a store, and I’m so lost. But if I have someone with me who knows what they’re doing and I have four or five outfits in my hand in no time. You know the shoppers “eye”? I just don’t have that.  Gah, how I wish I had the eye.

Anyone else with this problem? Ha!

I can find things but it’s the putting it all together that’s my problem. I really do love the layered look when it comes to piecing outfits.

I walked out the door this morning feeling pretty good.


Until I came in and saw I had a tear in my blouse. 

Ugh, oh well. (One thing I’ve learned about the store H&M…they have cute clothes but they do not have a long life span, haha!!)

Anyone want to go shopping with me??? HA!

I'll buy you lunch :)

9 comments:

Girl in Carolina said...

I print out polyvores and take them to the store with me. Not even kidding! haha I don't "the eye" either. Cute outfit!! We don't have an H&M here, wish we did!

Michelle (michabella) said...

CUTE!!!

You KNOW I'll go shopping with you!!!

My favorite shirt from H&M got a hole in it. I am devastated lol.

Shannon Dew said...

I think you look great!

This Is Stupid said...

Oh friend, I am AWFUL when it comes to putting outfits together. I totally just copy the mannequins, or pester the salesladies! Ha!

Kim said...

Girl I am the same exact way!! I am no good at putting any kind of clothing together. Ha!!

Aishlea said...

I'd LOVE to go shopping with you! :)

I don't know if I have an "EYE" either... I copy things I've seen on others...haha!!

Rosie said...

Hey girl! I would LOVE to go shopping with you....but I'm the exact same way. We'd be lost together. I really like your shirt you're wearing though. Luckily, I don't have to dress up for work, so my daily attire consists of jeans and plain tops.

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

You may say that you don't have the eye, but every time I see an outfit of yours, I think it's adorable! Your things are always so cute together.

Holly said...

Hahah I definitely don't have he eye for shopping and outfits either. I wish I did! :(

As for accidentally leaving the house with the tear in your shirt, that is totally something I would do!