I had plans to go out of town to visit a friend this past weekend but at last minute they got cancelled. So this weekend was very low key. Just the way I like it.
Just a couple of highlights:
The Gators kicked some Tennessee behind. It was a good game though and the Volunteers put up a good fight.
Here’s my sister and I dressed up for Game Day.
It’s great to be a Florida Gator. I had a nice Florida State Seminole fan tell me I need to change my colors to Garnet and Gold because blue tends to wash me out. And well, I said look at the tan we have going on.... haha!! Yeah, blew his theory out the window :) Gotta love football smack talk. Ha!
Okay, so here’s the deal. I’m a firm believer that there are just some movies you are never too old for. So when Lion King came back to theaters, you better believe I was all up on that.
And in 3D, hello? Yeah, I'm soooo there. Ha!! I went Sunday and saw it. Some conclusions:
- Circle of Life makes me bawl. You know it does you, too.
- I totally forgot Jonathan Taylor Thomas (affectionately known as JTT) was the voice of young Simba.
- I will forever love Disney.
- I can never ever ever ever ever sit through a movie without popcorn. I just can't.
- This is by far my favorite scene.
And with that…. HAKUNA MATATA!!