Monday, September 26, 2011

Full heart.

Do you ever have those times on Sunday evenings when you are genuinely sad to see the weekend go and you wake up on a Monday morning thinking to yourself, "What a great weekend".......?!?!?!?!

Unfortunately, I don't have my cord for my camera with me, but pictures to come.

This weekend left me so full.

We had the nieces all weekend, so I got some good Aunt time while Mom and Dad were gone.

But the exciting news of the weekend is we now have a walker people!!!

Someone please tell me how that is when it feels like my niece Mackenzie was just born!!! Makes me all kinds of sad, but I got my first ever "walk to me" hug.... Gahhhhh, I felt like my heart could burst. This girl has me wrapped around her finger, and so does her sister. I truly believe those two are the greatest gifts my brother and sister-in-law will/can ever give me.

We got some pool time in, snuggle time, just hanging out and enjoying some wonderful family time.

I am so blessed.

And I was able to sneak away Sunday to see the movie Contagion with Matt Damon and Gwyneth Paltrow. Have any of y'all seen it??? Crazy good. And I'll be stocking up on anti-bac and washing my hands every second. If you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean, ha!

Weekend can best be summed up: Clear eyes (absolutely is nothing more important than family), full hearts....

And with that, you just can't lose! (you know I love me some Friday Night Lights).... haha!! 

Hey, that analogy can go way beyond just football :-)

7 comments:

Aishlea said...

Fun weekend!!!

I too am about to have a walker.
It makes my heart sad!! ha....

Rebecca Jo said...

you know I'm such a germ freak anyways so its the LAST movie I need to see! Especially because my Step daughter - the DOCTOR who specializes in infectious diseases said its quite possible that could happen... GULP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nieces are truly a blessing! I cant believe the baby is WALKING! WOW! Cant wait to see pictures!

prince snow farm said...

Every Sunday around 4pm I start to actually mourn the weekend. Weekend with our 7 and 12 yr olds are so much fun. I dread Monday morning back to work craziness. Weekends are truly full of memories.

beckylbranch said...

What a sweet sweet picture & yes they grow up WAY too fast! I really want to see Contagion too...ahhh! I never get to go to the movies anymore :P I'll probably have to stock up on Purel after that too! ha ha!

PrincesseduRoi, PrincesadelRey, PrincessoftheKing said...

SWeeeeeeeeet! so glad you got to have some fun time w/ your "girls"! Kids are a blast! Blessings to you and your family :)

Unknown said...

I saw contagion this weekend and totally walked out feeling like I should never touch anything ever again :-) haha

Kim said...

I'm assuming this is your niecesbaby picture?... So freakin ADORABLE!!! I bet you are a VERY proud Aunt! There's nothing like spoiling them and returning.g them home to Mommy and Daddy! Ha!

I'm going to have to check that movie out, don't believe I've even heard of it. (I don't watch enough t.v to know what's out in the movies :))

Glad you has a wonderful weekend!!