Thursday, September 15, 2011

Choose Joy.

Perspective. We all need it sometimes. Perspective brings us back to what’s REALLY important.

The body of Christ is an amazing thing. It’s a beautiful thing.

 If you’re a praying person, could you do me a favor? Or even if you're reading this and your not, hop on over to Sara’s blog and leave her some encouragement. She’s on her way home to Jesus.

I just bawled. I can’t even put into words how amazing this woman is. Just incredible. Her faith, her attitude, her perspective, just cannot be matched. Such an amazing testimony of unshakable and unwavering faith. 

I don't know Sara personally and only through her blog which I came across awhile ago. Nothing else I could have said on this blog today is more important than lifting this sweet girl up and offering prayers on her behalf. I know she’d greatly appreciate it. 

If you’ve never stopped by her blog, please take a minute to go, read her story, leave some encouragement and go back and browse and you’ll come to see the true jewel and real deal Sara is through her words. 

Today and always, for Sara, in her honor, I’m choosing Joy. Will you too????

Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Justin and Jessica said...

Thanks for sharing this. The crazy thing is that I do know Sara. She is very close friends with people that I used to baby-sit for (when I was in college), and she helped me baby-sit one day. I keep in contact with our friends, but I hadn't with her - so until yesterday, I didn't realize she had a blog. I did some reading last night - what an amazing person!

BARBIE said...

Thank you for sharing about our beautiful Sara. I have followed her blog for about two years and always left encouraged, even despite her circumstances. I am not sure Sara knows who I am, but it doesn't matter. Heaven is preparing to receive one of its brightest stars!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful post about a most beautiful woman who has blessed so many.