Saturday, June 19, 2010

The highlight of my weekend!!

I seriously had a great start to the weekend!!







I have always wanted to interact with these creatures and my wish came true on Friday as my Mom and I spent the day at Discovery Cove in Orlando. The dolphin experience was amazing!!!

These are just a few of the pictures I took with my cell phone and took pictures of the pictures we ordered, ha! So that explains the quality :) Sorry!

I have many more pics to share but they are on my camera and don't have camera cord at home :( Will definitely be back to show you more pictures from the weekend!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. What's been the highlight of your weekend??

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great experience!

The highlight of my weekend has been a hot, sweaty gym full of volleyball players playing to support childhood cancer research and in memory of one of our students we lost in December to cancer.

Have a wonderful week!

Justin and Jessica said...

I'm very jealous! :) But I'm glad you had a great time! :)

BARBIE said...

Oh wow! I would love to be that close to dolphins. Looks like fun!

That's Mrs. Russell said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm green with envy. Glad you're having a great weekend

Meagan said...

I'm so jealous!!!! That looks like so much dang fun!! How awesome.

Jordan said...

That looks like so much fun!

Danielle Moss said...

FUNNNNNNN! I got to feed dolphins last December in San Antonio but I would LOVE to swim with them!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

I want to kiss those dolphin noses!!! How fun!