Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"Believe"

The word "believe" for the longest time has been my montra that I live by. To me, anything can happen when you just believe.

I even have a tattoo on my foot!



So, when I found out Jennifer opened up her own etsy shop making signs, I knew exactly what I wanted on it.

She sent me a picture yesterday of how it turned out, and I LOVE it!!



She offers so much more, so I encourage you to check out her etsy shop, Show Me A Sign. She's so creative and talented and know you'll find something you like. Not to mention she's great to work with and fast and efficient. She and her husband have been called to adoption and they are trying to raise money for the whole process!!

For me, it hits home because adoption will be in my future and I think it's a beautiful thing!!

So if you felt led, would you think about blessing this sweet couple and placing an order that will bring them closer to bringing their precious child home????

Thank you so much!!! Now go place that order!!! :)

11 comments:

Kim said...

Wow It's been a LONG time since I've actually checked out everyone elses Blog.
I love your tattoo!

Will be catching up ASAP! Have a wonderful day & thank you so much for all the sweet comments!!!

Jenny Strickland said...

LOVE your tattoo!!! I want one on my foot but I am chicken!!!

Love the sign 2!!!!

Ashley said...

The sign is so cute! And so is your tattoo :) Seems like the foot would be painful, youch!

Annie said...

i like your tattoo girly!!
the sign turned out great!
i too want to order a sign, hopefully some day soon.

Heather Bug said...

Super cute sign!! You got to swim with dolphins?!!! I love it!! What fun!! Happy Tuesday, girl!

Melissa said...

Your sign is very cute! Thank you for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Cute sign. Where are you going to hang it?

Rosie said...

That's so sweet and a great idea to raise money!

Jess :) said...

One of my all time favorite words...BELIEVE!! :) Such a strong meaning behind it. Many meanings, actually.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll go check them out...after I finish my homework that I haven't started and should've already. :)

Danielle Moss said...

Ok I cannot believe you have a tattoo!!! Did it hurt???

The Nashville Nosher said...

what a great reminder to believe!!!