Monday, November 19, 2012

The weekend.


Creative title, huh?
 
I heart weekends so so much! It was one of those weekends I hated to see end. The Florida weather was just gorgeous and it was packed full of wonderful family time. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times... I am truly truly blessed with the family God gave me. Our family is not perfect, but would not trade it for anything in the world.
 
Got some good quality niece time in. My niece MacKenzie is two and developing such a fun personality and so FUN to be around.
 
As I said Friday, we had Thanksgiving Part 1 with Larry's Clan on Saturday. I wish I had gotten more pictures of this :(
 
Thanksgiving food is hands down my favorite food EVER!! LIKE EVER!!!
 
Nothing in this world makes me happier than a full house. For me a full house equals a full heart. I love when we're all together.
 
The end of all the festivities called for a glass of wine. Pink Moscato to be exact. Do yourself a favor, go out and get you some. BEST stuff ever and I'm not a huge wine drinker.

My pretty sis and niece.
 
 
My oldest niece Lexi and I being goofy.
 
Then to top off the weekend my Mom and I went to go see the new James Bond movie!!! Soooooo good. And that's coming from a person who could typically care less about these type of movies. My mom wanted me to go with her and she made the comment that if I'm going to get married to a husband some day that I better learn to like or at least endure these sort of movies...HA! I guess she's right, huh? But I was pleasantly surprised. I might just be a new James Bond fan and need to go back in the James Bond archives and watch the rest!! :)
 

 
It was a weekend I can safefully say was a GREAT one. Hope yours was too!!!!
 
And here's to a short work week and more family time coming up this week with Thanksgiving Part 2 for me. YAY!!! :)

4 comments:

Aishlea said...

Love your pics, sweet friend! :) I agree--love the weekends! And YAY for a short work week!!!!

Kristin said...

Have a wonderful short work week! I am looking forward to it myself! :)

And your mom is right about James Bond movies...I had NEVER seen one and the first year I was married they had this marathon of Bond movies on TNT over Christmas break and we watched them all! :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love weekends like that. Sounds like a grand old time with family and those are the best.

Beth Roberts said...

I just discovered your blog while reading another blog -- wish you lived closer to Arkansas! I think we could be real-life friends! :)

You are the second person that has mentioned the pink Moscato wine -- my SIL LOVES it and insists that I try it next time I'm at Olive Garden (I've never ordered wine anywhere)!

I'm enjoying getting to "know" you :) I've got a blog, too, but haven't updated in forever - tbroberts.blogspot.com :)

Beth