Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!





 
I'm a lover of all things Christmas, don't get me wrong. But it makes my heart sad that Christmas has become so much about the almighty dollar that Thanksgiving tends to get overlooked. It's actually my favorite holiday. The simplicity I love, there's no hustle and bustle. It's about good food, family, and taking the time to slow down and reflect on all that we have to be thankful for.
 
Tomorrow as I'm surrounded by my family my heart will be so full. We will be spending it with my brother's family at his house out in the country. The peace and quiet I so love out there. Hopefully I can sneak away for even just a few minutes to take some time to be still in the quiet, where the country can meet my thankful heart and I can just reflect on all that's good in my life, be in the moment, and soak up the time with my family.
 
Wherever you're at tomorrow, hopefully you can take the time to do the same.
 
So much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Be back next week.