Monday, February 23, 2009

Photo tag Monday!

Thought we would have some beginning of the week fun!

I was tagged by Jodi to do this picture blog. Here are the rules:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.

3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.

4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.




This was taken back in December 2007. The sky was soooooo beautiful and unique that day and I wanted to capture it :o)


I tag:

Holly

Melissa

Kaitlyn

Megan

Kim

Enjoy, girls!

I hope you all have a GREAT Monday! I pray it's a great week full of abundance and grace!

Happy Monday!

P.S.
YAY! Figured out how to do the direct links :o)

7 comments:

Whitney said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL picture!

Jacquie said...

That is a beautiful sky.

Good for you on the hyperlinks!!

Justin and Jessica said...

What a beautiful picture! Another one of God's beautiful creations!

Kim said...

How fun~thanks for tagging me. I'll post after dinner! :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

REALLY pretty pic! your Mardi Gras pics look so fun! I'm jealous!! Hope you had a good Monday!

Staci said...

This is great! We're actually studying clouds right now in school! How appropriate.

I played along...even though I wasn't tagged!!

Jodi said...

Thanksf or playing! Beautiful picture!