Monday, February 13, 2012

From Heaven with love.

Feels weird that this is now all over.

It's Monday and I'm back at work today. The reality is life goes on. It must go on.

The past month has been an emotional roller-coaster to say the least for all of us during Larry's illness. We're having Larry's Memorial this Saturday. I'm sure it will be a beautiful celebration of Larry's life and of a life well lived.

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and my heart breaks for my Mom. She will be missing her Valentine like crazy.

I got the memo from above and per the orders of Larry I'm going to send my Mom some flowers with a card that says "From your Valentine in Heaven." And I think it's only fitting to use the flowers from their wedding.


Don't you think???

8 comments:

Aishlea said...

I'm sure your mom will love them!!

Thinking of you all and lifting you up in prayer!

Kristin said...

So sweet - your mom deserves something lovely to make her smile!!

Trina said...

That's a wonderful idea! I know Larry would send them if he could. So you're just doing it for him instead :)

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I *love* that you're doing that for your mom. Using their wedding flowers with that note - such a sweet thing to do!

Meagan said...

My heart just breaks for her. I honestly cannot imagine. She is so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter!!!!!!!!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

oh that is so sweet of you!! makes me tear up...you're such a sweet and thoughtful daughter.

Kim said...

So very sweet of you!! She'll love it!!

Amber K said...

This post made me tear up for your Mom. I hope you realize how amazing of a daughter you are! Such a sweet thing to do for her :)