Thursday, August 12, 2010

Cuteness brought to you by the "Paparazzi" (AKA: Aunt).

This morning we went to the hospital to anxiously await my niece's arrival into the world.

Today was joyful.

Today was wonderful.

The miracle of life is an amazing thing!

Here's all the pictures from today.

Brings a whole new meaning to the word "paparazzi" :)





Twins Heather and Stacey. BFF's of my SIL and was in the room for the birth :)


My Mom and I.


Big sister was anxiously awaiting too. She was soooo excited to meet MacKenzie!!!


She was excited to give her sister the stuffed animals!! :)


Love this girl!!!


The moment Lexi met her sister for the first time was so sweet!!!!








LOVE this picture. Melts my heart!!!!


The new beautiful family of four!
















Daddy and his girl!!














I know this is adorableness overload but couldn't help myself.

MacKenzie, we couldn't be more thrilled that you are here with us. I will spend the rest of my days being the best Aunt I can be to you. Love you!!!

25 comments:

Staci said...

Congratulations Lauren! She is a sweetie and yes, you will be the best aunt!

Jess :) said...

I know I already told you this, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! Overload...NEVER! :) You bring on the cuteness ANYTIME you want, friend. Such a JOYFUL time. I'm just so happy you're so close to your adorable nieces.

Love ya

Jacqueline said...

Such an adorable little girl!! It must be so exciting for you and your family. :)

Jordan said...

Congratulations! She's adorable!!

Shannon Dew said...

CUTENESS overload right here! OMG I Love her little pink knitted hat! Too cute! Congrats!

Melissa said...

Congrats Aunt!!

Jess said...

So adorable!!

Jacquie said...

What a special day and a beautiful family!! Congrats!

BARBIE said...

Oh Lauren, she's beautiful! Thank you for sharing her precious first moments with us! You will be an awesome Auntie!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Aw, what a beautiful baby! Congrats on being an aunt again. :)

Justin and Jessica said...

What a doll! :) Thanks for sharing so many pictures!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

congrats auntie lauren!! what a special day!

Aishlea said...

Oh, congrats! She's a cutie!!!

Kyla Makay said...

Congrats! How sweeeeet. :)

Love, Makay

Jenny Strickland said...

YAY! For babies!!! I will be an Aunt again Sept 7! I can't wait!!!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness... how precious is that face!!! What a fun day for everyone!

Love all the pics - but love the one of you & your mom with your new niece! :)

Congratulations AUNT!!!!

Rosie said...

Congrats Aunt Lauren! The mommy looks amazing! And the pics w/the proud big sister are super cute :)
I don't believe in an overload of cuteness either. Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Aw congrats! :-) what a little cutie - and a beautiful family too!

Spicy Magnolia said...

She's precious, Lauren! I enjoyed going through all the pictures and I really love her name. My brother's name is Mackenzie and my s-i-l really wants to name a daughter of there's Mackenzie, too. I think it's a great name!

Anonymous said...

congrats! She is so Beautiful! I just met my nephews for the fist time this week, it has been great!

Angie said...

I love all the pics, she is a doll! So pretty! and I love your hair...you look so pretty!!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Your nieces are adorable!! Your hair looks great.

Kelsey Claire said...

Congratulations! The pictures are gorgeous! What a beautiful family you are blessed with!

katie@tulsadetails said...

Congratulations on your niece! She is precious! I love being an aunt! It is the best job ever :)

Kim said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats Lauren!!