Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well, hello there....

No April Fools..... It's me!! Ha! :)

Re-introductions are in order I believe... So, hi my name is Lauren. What's yours? LOL!

And in case you forgot what I look like.....



What in the world happened to the month of March? Flew! I could do a recap of the whole month but that would be longer than any of you would care for and you'll just have to take my word that it was a great month and a wonderful break.

I feel out of the loop and thinking it may take a bit to get back to my bloggy groove and get caught up, which is overwhelming just to think about. One thing I've learned during this break is don't stress.

I totally suggest a break because it's good for you, soooooo good. Like majorly good. Kind of puts this in perspective and hopefully plan to do things a little differently with this bloggy business in coming back. Boy have I learned alot during this break. It's okay to let go of this and take a break if you need one. Personally I think it should be mandatory, ha!

So with that said... Have missed ya'll. How are all of you??? Happy April. Happy Spring.

It's good to be back!

24 comments:

Adorably Distracted... said...

Welcome Back!

Jordan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back :-)

Kendra said...

Welcome back! Hope your sabbatical was great!

Faith said...

Welcome back friend! Glad you had a great time away!

Staci said...

Yay! Glad to have you back :)

Aishlea and Brandon said...

Hey girl! :) Glad you are back!

Rosie said...

Woo Hoo! You've been missed in bloggy world! Glad you enjoyed your "time off."

Kristen said...

Welcome back, I am glad that you enjoyed your time away from the blog world :-)

Rebecca Jo said...

Yipee - the blogging world is back to normal now! ;)

Becca said...

yay! welcome back!

Barbie said...

Welcome back!

D said...

I missed you (in blog land) but am so glad we have been able to talk a bit lately. Did you notice that the last two times we spoke we were not disconnected 5,397 times? Just realized that.

Welcome back!!

Love,

D

His Doorkeeper said...

It is always good to take some "time off"...especially when you come back you are refreshed!

Have a blessed Easter!

Mrs. Dew said...

i am SO glad you are back!!! i missed your blog like you wouldn't believE!!!! don't leave me again!

Annie said...

welcome back beautiful!! :)
i've missed your face!
happy easter!!
*hugs*

Jess :) said...

Woo-hoo!!! Our girl is back!! I bet it's just a wonderful feeling knowing we all missed you!!! :)

Have a very BLESSED Easter, my friend!

Angie S said...

Missed ya...so glad you are back:)

Jill said...

Welcome back. I've been M.I.A. too! I can't believe March is over.

The Pifer's said...

So glad your back! I missed ya!!!! Hope your doing well and you had a blessed Easter!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

Yay!! :) I am so happy you are back...you were missed!!

Jodi said...

Welcome back! I've been really bad at blogging. Don't you hate it how life gets in the way! :)

Katie said...

Lauren ~ I've been thinking of you and have missed you. I'm hope and pray your break was very refreshing!c

Heather Bug said...

YAY!! Lauren's back!! Missed ya, girl!!!

♥Kim said...

Yay, welcome back girly! Missed you as well, but can imagine how stress free it must have been to have that break!