Thursday, April 1, 2010

Well, hello there....

No April Fools..... It's me!! Ha! :)

Re-introductions are in order I believe... So, hi my name is Lauren. What's yours? LOL!

And in case you forgot what I look like.....



What in the world happened to the month of March? Flew! I could do a recap of the whole month but that would be longer than any of you would care for and you'll just have to take my word that it was a great month and a wonderful break.

I feel out of the loop and thinking it may take a bit to get back to my bloggy groove and get caught up, which is overwhelming just to think about. One thing I've learned during this break is don't stress.

I totally suggest a break because it's good for you, soooooo good. Like majorly good. Kind of puts this in perspective and hopefully plan to do things a little differently with this bloggy business in coming back. Boy have I learned alot during this break. It's okay to let go of this and take a break if you need one. Personally I think it should be mandatory, ha!

So with that said... Have missed ya'll. How are all of you??? Happy April. Happy Spring.

It's good to be back!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back!

Jordan said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back :-)

Kendra said...

Welcome back! Hope your sabbatical was great!

Faith said...

Welcome back friend! Glad you had a great time away!

Staci said...

Yay! Glad to have you back :)

Aishlea said...

Hey girl! :) Glad you are back!

Rosie said...

Woo Hoo! You've been missed in bloggy world! Glad you enjoyed your "time off."

Kristen said...

Welcome back, I am glad that you enjoyed your time away from the blog world :-)

Rebecca Jo said...

Yipee - the blogging world is back to normal now! ;)

Unknown said...

yay! welcome back!

BARBIE said...

Welcome back!

Danielle Moss said...

I missed you (in blog land) but am so glad we have been able to talk a bit lately. Did you notice that the last two times we spoke we were not disconnected 5,397 times? Just realized that.

Welcome back!!

Love,

D

His Doorkeeper said...

It is always good to take some "time off"...especially when you come back you are refreshed!

Have a blessed Easter!

Shannon Dew said...

i am SO glad you are back!!! i missed your blog like you wouldn't believE!!!! don't leave me again!

Annie said...

welcome back beautiful!! :)
i've missed your face!
happy easter!!
*hugs*

Jess :) said...

Woo-hoo!!! Our girl is back!! I bet it's just a wonderful feeling knowing we all missed you!!! :)

Have a very BLESSED Easter, my friend!

Angie said...

Missed ya...so glad you are back:)

Jill said...

Welcome back. I've been M.I.A. too! I can't believe March is over.

The Pifer's said...

So glad your back! I missed ya!!!! Hope your doing well and you had a blessed Easter!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay!! :) I am so happy you are back...you were missed!!

Jodi said...

Welcome back! I've been really bad at blogging. Don't you hate it how life gets in the way! :)

Katie said...

Lauren ~ I've been thinking of you and have missed you. I'm hope and pray your break was very refreshing!c

Heather Bug said...

YAY!! Lauren's back!! Missed ya, girl!!!

Kim said...

Yay, welcome back girly! Missed you as well, but can imagine how stress free it must have been to have that break!