Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random pictures on the camera!

I have so wanted to to do Project-365 for the longest time now. I've seen so many people in the blog world participating and I love the concept of capturing each day with a picture. Maybe I'll get my act together here soon. But I did take some random pictures that I haven't shared with you in attempt to do this:

Before I share this first picture with you I have to give a disclaimer. I share this not to gross you out and sorry if I do, but to me it leaves me very thankful for the advancements in technology and I’ve never been more thankful in my life. And truly, it’s not as painful as it looks. Plus, this is my blog and I wanted to document it.



This is a picture my mom took last week when I went in for my post-op appt. after surgery. I asked her to take a picture so I could see it. The surgery site has to completely heal over a course of a few months and then I go back in May to get fitted for the hearing device which is then attached to the piece you see in the picture. My hair completely covers it and you can't even see it. Which a family friend jokingly reminded me that I now have my own satellite dish, ha!! I so had to laugh. You have to find the humor in it all.

Got my David Crowder Band concert ticket for this Friday! :)


Had lunch with my BFF Jill last week at a wonderful mexican restaurant!!




A picture of a beautiful flower blossoming in the midst of the dead junk on our porch, ha! Don't you love Winter? Ha! To me it was a sweet reminder that after the dry and dead seasons of life, we will blossom again!


We had a little Super Bowl party at our school last Thursday and they decked the school all out with decorations. It was a nice reprieve from the stress of school and nice to have some fun!


Not that this picture is all that exciting, ha, but here ya go. The other day was a rainy day and it would not let up, and it rained the whole day! Yep, exciting stuff I told ya, lol!


Soooooooo, there ya have it. I currently have 501 pictures on my camera. Think it's time to get some of those printed off or press the delete button, wouldn't you say?

Are ya'll just as bad as I am about that? :)

13 comments:

Amber said...

Before I learned how to put pictures onto a CD from my computer I had over 2,000 pictures on my camera! It was a serious mess. LOL Now that I've documented all of them onto CDs (in which they are organized and kept together in 6 month increments)I have about 50 pictures on my camera now and am looking forward to documenting them again in June! That delete button has never felt so refreshing :)

Aishlea said...

I have a camera card with over 3000 pictures on them! The sad part is that I have downloaded them and all, but I have kept the important ones just in case something happens to the disk! How sad is that?! ha!!

Rebecca Jo said...

Its fun to do the Project 365... you'll start looking daily for unique things to picture!

That's CRAZY you have metal on the side of your head... but how cool is techonology that that works!!!

Lindsey said...

I used to never clean up my camera and I had over 2,000 pictures. But now that I have a new one I try to clean it up.

Lauren @ Dreams Take Flight said...

I think Project 365 is so neat! I am also in awe of technology, it is so amazing that it is going to help you hear better!! So cool :)

Rosie said...

I think I have like 2000 on my camera. LOL.
And one word on your ear picture....OUCH!

Staci said...

Ouch! I know you said it didn't hurt, but it sure looks like it does! But how awesome that it will open up a whole new world for you!

Jess :) said...

Loving the pictures!! I'll be honest...the ear one did make me a little queasy, but I'm so thankful that it's helping you!!! What a blessing! :) I'm just glad you're so strong.

Angie said...

I have way to many pics on my computer. I think they are slowing it WAY down!

I think you are so brave and have enjoyed reading and learning about your surgery and journey.

Thanks for sharing with us!

ps. cute heart earrings :)

Jordan said...

Isn't technology great?! I really need to put all my pictures onto a cd. I have over 2,000 on my camera and a TON on my laptop. I would love to do Project 365!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! xoe

Annie said...

i have a million photos on my camera as well, i need to just delete them. they are on my computer after all ;)

hun, i'm so excited and happy for you that your surgery went so well. i enjoy seeing the pics, they are interesting to me. i think it's amazing that you will receive a gift out of current technology. you are one brave and strong lady!!

hope you are having a good week so far :)

Kim said...

Oh girl I got pictures from August still on my camera! Crazy! I need to get them printed ASAP! ;)