Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Snow!



This by far has become my new favorite Christmas song of the season.

WOW.

It blew me away when I first heard it. If you have a minute to watch it, please do. It's guaranteed to bless your socks off. Make sure you pause the music on my blog to listen.

I had a blast at the Christmas party last night and the scratch off lottery tickets were a hit. Unfortunately left my camera at home. Will share pictures tomorrow.

Only 2 more days till Ho Ho Ho.... :)

Everyone done with their last minute shopping? Hope so!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Just a beautiful song! Thank you for sharing. I am adding it to my Christmas playlist now.

mommywonderland said...

Nice song!!! I am done with my shopping!!! Time to relax and go sing..Check my blog! Yikes!!

Wylie @ Shout A Joyful Noise! said...

You are right! I've been blessed! Merry Christmas!!!
Wylie

The Life of Susan said...

i have been listening to this song non-stop for 2 weeks now! haha! it is so beautiful!

Rosie said...

Can't listen to it at work:( I'm done with my shopping...are you?

Justin and Jessica said...

When I saw your blog title today, I thought maybe it was because you were feeling bad for us midwesterners who are supposed to get 20" of snow and very strong winds on on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. :(

Anyway, great song - thanks for sharing!

Happy Holidays!

Christi said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!