Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday=Nonsense Rambling

Okay.... I have nothing today ya'll! LOL!

Between yesterday and today zelch has happened!! haha! So here's a bunch of rambling for you :)

After work last night I went to the grocery store and picked up food for dinner and made my wonderful fish recipe, click here, and it was divine! And Melissa can back me up on this, right girl? Then we sat on the couch for a night of TV and feel asleep during the president's address and then miraculously woke back up for American Idol. What did you all think? There is such major talent this year, it's incredible.

Then today was a full day of work and I just got home. Went to the mall after work, and seriously, if you could even call it a mall. I ate some dinner in the cafe court and ran some errands I had to do and let me tell you all, our mall is pathetic. Leesburg, get with it...



Just bulldoze the place down and give us something good. They carry absolutely none of the stores of today. They bring in all these generic places that they can't even keep open. If it wasn't for Target and the movie theater, the place would be a goner. Anyone else stuck with a cruddy mall like I am? haha!! Thank goodness for Orlando not being too far away, ha!

I don't know about you but I'm hooked to those quizzes on Facebook, haha!! As of today...

This engagement ring fits my personality (what girl can argue with this?)...
You are quite the individual! Good for you! You value tradition, but welcome change. You are intelligent, witty, sensitive, and have a diverse set of friends. You are as comfortable discussing politics as you are baking cookies. You have strong morals and principals and are respected by others. You have a purpose and it will be realized.


My husband's name will be Scott...
You and Scott are both daring, skillful, bright people. You are amazing athletes and cool. You are meant to be together.. (ummmm, I'm so not athletic, so Facebook didn't quite get this right, haha, and hope this doesn't lead to Scott and I's separation, haha)


I'm going to be to the likes of Carol Brady as a mom...
You work from home to be close to the kids and love to take part in church functions. You love your husband and enjoy every minute you have with him alone (which is not often).


If I dare say I'm sexy, Doris Day would be my match, ha...
YOU ARE DORIS DAY! YOU ARE AN ALL-AMERICAN GIRL . A TRUE SWEETHEART.


And I took the what fruit are you quiz and I'm destined to be a strawberry, which I do love, ha...
You're a very sweet and caring person. You are the one that people come to for comfort, a shoulder to cry on. Your friends can trust you with anything~ You have a bubbly personality!


So what do you think? Was it correct? Just go to Facebook if you want your life all mapped out!! haha!!

12 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Just found your blog and love it!

I used to work in Leesburg. I totally know what you mean about that mall!

Jordan said...

After I took the engagement ring quiz I took the quiz about my husbands name & the answer was also Scott. Either we're a lot alike or everyone gets the same answers!! LOL

jm said...

Come to Jersey! I have four malls within fifteen minutes and they are all fabulous! I tell people I moved back here just for the malls!! Now if I only had money to buy anything...

Loved seeing your facebook quiz results!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Love the ring. Doris Day is the best. Have you ever seen "Please Don't Eat the Daisies". You'd love it!

Danielle Moss said...

I wish I could have played around and taken some quizzes today but seriously...I got one email after another. Not quite sure how that happened! They just kept coming.

I may have had time to peek at a few blogs :)

Strawberries are one of my fave fruits.

Are you going to post your prom pics?

beckylbranch said...

Oh that is too funny! I did the engagement ring quiz and mine was round solitaire! I'm so not that! I like princess...duh Facebook! :P LOL!

Kelsey said...

Haha wow, it sounds like you figured your whole life out today. I'm waiting for your Scott to appear. ;)

Loree said...

Yeah Facebook and those quizzes...they can get so addictive. But they're not always accurate. Fun though.

Rebecca Jo said...

I can sit & do those tests all day too... I love your ring style though... now, gotta show that to your future husband so he makes sure he gets that right :o)

Megan said...

I did the mom quiz, and I also got Carol Brady!! I knew we were alike!!

The Pifer's said...

Hi sweetie, I found your blog through a friend and I hope it's ok if I follow you!!!! By the way I LOVE your blog "look" very pretty :)

Tiffany
www.thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

alyssa said...

i am loving those quizzes too!! sometimes i don't know if they are right though... i was rose from the golden girls. but i do love her :)