* I said a long time ago I'd give you the recipe for Fiesta Bean Soup, so here ya go:
1 1/2 pound of ground chuck and medium onion diced (fry together)
1 can of cream corn
1 can of whole kernel corn
1 can of black beans
1 can of diced tomato with green chili
1 can of stewed tomatoes
2 packages of hidden valley ranch
Two packages of low sodium El Paso taco seasoning
1 can of chili beans (medium)
And just put it all together and it can be cooked in a Crockpot as well. It cooks a lot so you can also take what's leftover and freeze and it will keep for awhile :)
* I bought my very own first Christimas decoration yesterday. Can't wait to put it up. Think I'm getting the Christmas fever, ha. I slowly but surely am wanting to stock up on decorations of my own. Since I just recently got out on my own.
* Didn't tell ya'll but going back to Vegas again next weekend, just for the weekend. My bff/cousin is getting married. There will be no Elvis involved and it will be a classy Vegas wedding. And pics are definitely to come.
* So my family has decided we're going camping over the Thanksgiving holidays. And by family I mean the whole family. This should be interesting and I'm sure I'll come back with some stories. It's about time I reunited with the great outdoors, and brushed up on my camp fire songs, ha.
* Thanksgiving really is my favorite holiday. It's simple. It's sweet. And it allows you to reflect on all that's good in your life and realize all we have to be thankful for. And love watching the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade. And each year promise myself that one day I'll make it there. It's on my bucket list of things to do.
* Who knew, but just in case you didn't know, when you lay your head down on the pillow on a Wednesday night and close your eyes for about two seconds, the whole night is gone. Found that out for myself.
* Facebook is getting on my stinking nerves right now. Can we have the old Facebook back, please??? Thank you!!
* My dinner last night consisted of a drink and popcorn, LOL! I just for the life of me couldn't figure out what I wanted, so I just said forget it, and popcorn it was.
* Seriously, I read many blogs where you all work out religiously, and can't seem to find my motivation, right is wrong with me?
* Had lunch with some great friends yesterday and left with my stomach and heart happy and full. Just wish I would have gotten pictures.
* Can't wait to eat those leftovers from yesterday, haha!! Seriously, I'm the leftover queen. I live off leftovers. So people who don't like leftovers really confuse me???
* I didn't have plans for Halloween but a sweet friend called me and now I do. Makes me happy!!
Ok, I'm done!!! :)
Have a GREAT Thursday!!
1 day ago