Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Too cute to burn.

One would look at this and think isn't that a sweet shoe.

Don't worry, I was made for a fool, too.

I'm convinced these are the devil in disguise.

I got these from Target over the weekend. I wore them for the first time yesterday, but by the end of the day I wanted to burn them. I was over it.

Oh my word, talk about PAIN.

I was totally deceived, ha!

Here's to hoping I break these babies in.

There are simply too cute to burn.

Then I go on to the Target website today and this is the message I get:

Woof! (with the cute dog on there of course)

We are suddenly extremely popular.

There is no need to refresh your browser. Please stay here and we'll get you in as soon as we can!

Thank you and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Really Target???? Ha!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh NO!! You need to get the Target Odell leopard flats. They are so cute and they really are comfy!!

Crystal Seed said...

Odd, those look really comfy!! The whole ballet flat thing with the stretchy back. Hmmf

Emily said...

Ok I have some from Target....and they made me want to cry at first for putting me through a day of bloody heels on campus. But then, I got smart. I wore them around the house with two pairs of socks on until I got them a little stretched to where I wanted them. Voila! try it and I hope it works....if not, you might wanna burn them ;)

a boy a girl and a pug said...

ouch!! no fun. let me know if you find some comfy flats...i'm in need.

Rebecca Jo said...

Those are SUPER cute!!!! You'll wear them in. I've taken band aids & lined the edges before in shoes to help pain.

Remember, beauty IS pain! :)

Trina said...

Yes those are definitely too cute to burn. I know this sounds weird, but don't judge based on the name...have you ever tried Monistat Chafing Relief powder gel? It helps prevent friction {ie blisters on the feet}. Makes your foot silky smooth so no rubbing. Not sure if that is the problem or not, but just in case, try that. You can find it at Walmart.

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are adorable! I hate when shoes hurt your feet, sometimes it's just about breaking them in, others just stink!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Hope you break them in soon, they are so cute!

feedingmypickyeaters said...

I have these same shoes and I wore them once and they were awful. If you find a way to make them work, please share.
Anita
www.feedingmypickyeaters.blogspot.com

Holly said...

Cute shoes, but yes, I can definitely see how they might be uncomfortable. Do they rub your heels at the back? I've discovered that those kinds of shoes (with the kind of stretchy backs) tend to hurt my feet. :(

Erin Branscom said...

I just became a follower of your blog. :) I love your header!

I love target flats but not the ones that scrunch up on the sides, those hurt! :(

Hope your feet get better! :) Erin

Jill said...

I have a pair of ballet flats very similar to these but they're Lucky Brand. They took a day to break in but are SO COMFY now. Incase these don't end up every being comfortable for you. :)