Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh, the irony....

Ironic that yesterday on my blog post, I jokingly made the comment " I realize there are more important things going on in the world"...

And today friends, there is.


Pray for everyone in Japan and everyone affected by this earthquake and Tsunami... For Hawaii and the Pacific Coast of the US as well.

I truly believe with all this stuff going on in the world, as horrible as it is, God uses this to wake us up, call us to action, and seek his face.

Don't stop praying!

Psalm 34:18 - The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and he saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Let today be a reminder to count your blessings!!

Have a good Friday and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

What a beautiful verse to go with this post!
Hope you still have a lovely weekend! x

BARBIE said...

I've been in prayer all day. It's so very sad, but yes, God will use this to wake up His bride!