Thursday, March 10, 2011

New dress code for biker chicks!

I realize there's more important things going on in the world.

But I'm riding along yesterday after I get off work, and this is what I see and yep, took a picture. Ha!!

Classy, just classy!!


A good majority (or safe to say ALL the majority) of people who read my blog are women.

This is my pet peeve. Why do women walk out of the house like this???

Cover the bra straps people!!!

Just sayin, but I didn't write the dress code for motorcycle chicks!!

But for the love, whoever did, make an amendment to it!

4 comments:

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Dear Lord, it amazes me what people will wear out of the house. Seriously, get dressed! I'm so glad you took a picture to share with us all. ;)

ty said...

HAHAHAHAHA, geez. Loves it.

Angie said...

I made the comment about wanting to buy a dress but I couldn't b/c my bra strap would show. Gary laughed and said he was glad he didn't have to wear a bras.

Kassie said...

ugh, agree. One of my big pet peeves!!