Friday, July 9, 2010

Change of weekend plans!

It’s so funny how plans can change on a dime.

Up until a few minutes ago I was going to be meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow (which was rescheduled thankfully) and then spending the evening with another friend, going to her Saturday night service at church and going to the married and singles group that meet afterwards and then spending the night over at her house. Well, turns out there’s the bug going on in her house. So scratched out those plans.

Then my sister-in-law emailed me this morning to see if I would like to keep my niece for a few hours tomorrow morning while she runs errands and then go camping with them on Saturday night and go scalloping on Sunday with them. Ummmm, yes!!!!!

I’ve never been scalloping so I’m excited!! Have any of ya’ll ever been?

So there’s my weekend folks!

Today we’re having a big birthday luncheon for the July birthdays in our office. Ordering in yummy Italian.

It’s a great Friday in deed!!

What are your weekend plans? :)

5 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Sounds like FUN!!!

I've never been scalloping, but I sure do love to eat them :)

Have a great time and I'll see you in a few weeks!

Angie said...

Girrrrl that sounds like an awesome weekend! Have a ball :)

We are celebrebrating Layla's 5th birthday...it's gonna be a weekend of fun for sure :)

Sarah Richey said...

We are celebrating birthdays today in our office too! A big meal WITH birthday cake...yum! Have fun this weekend!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

yeahf or the weekend! okay am i out of the loop, what's scalloping?

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Ok, we're definitely going to need a recap on what exactly scalloping is!