Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekend review with some pictures!

So like I said, Friday night I went to my co-worker Cristina’s house to give her an extra hand for the evening. Her twin girls were having a slumber party. They were making cupcakes, painting finger nails, the whole shebang!! It was fun but I was worn out by the end of it… They have so much energy.

Here’s some pictures from the evening:







Cupcake station!


So, yeah...the chocolate ones came out kind of deformed looking, haha!!




They are a mess!!


Nail time!




My attempt at painting a smiley face on her finger if you can see it, ha!!


All finished. As you can see she wanted different colors on each hand, ha!


To be that age again and I remember so well how much I used to love having slumber parties!!

Saturday I did a bunch of stuff around the house and then I treated myself to a pedicure. Heavenly. It’s my only indulgence, something I do to treat myself and try to do it at least once a month!! :) All of us girls need some good pamper time. Then when I walked out I saw this…



Interesting choice of car color, huh? Just one of those things that makes you go hmmmm…

Saturday night I went to go hang out with my BFF Melissa for awhile and we ate dinner. It was a nice evening so we decided to go take her pug Marley for a walk.

Is he not the cutest thing EVER!!!


Momma and son!


Sunday I went to church with the parentals. Such a great service as usual. And then I treated them to lunch at a restaurant called First Watch… And we had a dish called..

Not Guilty Your Honor (Cute name, huh?)
A wheat tortilla filled with cucumber, spinach leaves, mushrooms, roasted red peppers, tomato slices and feta cheese. Served with a side of hummus.

DELICIOUS!!!! Got no pictures on Sunday :( And pretty much the whole rest of Sunday was pure laziness and enjoyed my last free day before school started back up again!

I know its Tuesday, but better late than never to say I hope you had a wonderful weekend and hope ya’ll are having a great start to your week!

9 comments:

Jenny Strickland said...

Those girls looked like they had a blast! I miss having slumber parties like that! Being a kid is the best! =)

Rebecca Jo said...

I see BELLE!!!!

Those chocolate cupcakes.. oh my! I bet they were still yummy!

Nothing like a room full of girls - all giggly & hyped up on cupcake batter! :)

Is that car PEACH???? Oh wow...

Jodi said...

Looks fun! The chocolate cupcakes are cracking me up, but I bet they still tasted good!

Jordan said...

Sounds like a great weekend! :-)

Rosie said...

Fun weekend! That car did make me go "hmmm" and the dog make me laugh. Super cute.
I remember slumber parties like that. That were so much fun!

Angie said...

That slumber party looks so fun! I can't wait until Layla has one :)

Yep on the car color...can you say pepto?

I love pedicures! My feet are screaming for one right now!

Have a great week :)

Jacquie said...

Wow! That's a lot of energy in one place!! Looks like they had fun.

Whitney said...

Those pictures of the birthday party take me back!!! Loved having slumber parties!

Danielle Moss said...

CUTE photo and WEIRD car!!!