Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"The Shack"

Hi Everyone!!

I'm a firm believer that God speaks to us in all different ways. I just got done reading "The Shack" by William Young. GO OUT and get it. You won't regret it. Your life will be forever changed. Buy out all the bookstores and give a copy to everyone you know, lol. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and you'll sit and be amazed at this story that will penetrate the very core of you're heart and will leave you wanting the presence of God like you've never known it to be. You'll view God in a whole new way, different then what you have perceived him to be in your mind. SERIOUSLY, go out and get it, and if you happen to get it, share with me your thoughts on it!!!

And some exciting news. One of my best friends from high school is getting married and asked me to be in her wedding, so I get to be in my very first wedding. I'm so excited and so excited for her during this wonderful time in her life and pray God will bless her and be with her during the whole planning process and on her big day!!! :)

Be blessed!!

Lauren

1 comment:

Holly said...

I have heard sooo many people talk about this book- now I am going to have to go out and get it!!