Thursday, February 28, 2013

At the edge of the cliff.

You know that cliff moment in your life? I’m sure we’ve all had them.

It’s that moment where you’re on the edge of the cliff. You’re just standing there saying, “Lord, what next?”

I feel like I’ve been at that particular point for awhile. It’s like I’m just standing, standing, and standing there looking at the waters below and not knowing what they hold and scared out of my ever lovin’ mind.

I have some pretty big life changes coming up here soon.

I’m excited and scared all in one.

 
 
But now, it’s my time.
 
It’s my time to dive into those waters.
 
Because something tells me it will hold some pretty great stuff.

5 comments:

Aishlea said...

I think it is going to be BIG TIME GREAT stuff for you!!! :) So proud for you!

Jordan said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. I graduate in June and have NO idea what I want or should do. It's definitely scary ...

Annie said...

I'm excited for you, Lauren! I'll be praying for you as you dive into this new season.

BARBIE said...

I've been there, standing on the edge of the cliff, not knowing whether to jump or remain where I was. Praying for you as you take the plunge! I know it will be GREAT!

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Excited for you... And love you so much. :) HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW YOU BLOGGED?!