Monday, August 6, 2012

Thirty One Partay :)

Hey!! My good friend, Courtney, that I met through blogging just signed up to be a 31 Consultant so I would love to support her. She and I met at the Beth Moore conference in 2010. Her family then came to Disneyworld in November 2010 so we got together then too. I also just spent last weekend at her house in Chattanooga, TN. You can meet some good friends from blogging :)

If you aren't familiar with the company Thirty-One, the company is actually based off of Proverbs 31. They have super cute products like purses, lunch boxes, organizers, everyday bags, thermal totes, etc. You can also get most items monogrammed to make them even cuter.

I know Courtney would be so so excited to get her very first order and maybe even add her first team member. To join, it is $99 (around $120 with tax and shipping). With that, you get around $400 worth of product. So even if it doesn't work out for you, you at least get a ton of product and cute stuff.

I am hosting my "online party" until Monday August 13. It's so easy to order. Just go to Courtney's website HERE and then click on "My Parties", find my name, and shop away.

Thanks in advance for supporting her. :)

2 comments:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

ok so quick question, when does the fall stuff come out? i'm really wanting to do an order, but what if they have a totally awesome design i can't live without. if it's not for a few months will you be doing another party?

Suze said...

Will be ordering ! :). I've got to meet both you and Courtney!