Monday, August 8, 2011

Somewhere over the rainbow....

I was driving along this morning..... Watch this. (Don't mind my voice, ha).



Yes, I was that crazy person that pulled over into the parking lot of an office complex so I could video this, ha!!
 
It simply took my breath away.

On this Monday morning this just made my heart smile. I'm sure the tons of people driving by noticed it too, but I like to believe it was placed there just for me, ha! There's something comforting about a rainbow, don't you think?

God loves us so. 

Beautiful way to start a Monday!

May God give you...For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.

12 comments:

Nicole-Lynn said...

I can't view this at work, but I'm sure it's beautiful :) That's nice you were able to see a pretty rainbow before work :)

The Life of Susan said...

wow that is so beautiful! what an awesome way to start the week!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous! Loved this post and needed this today!:)

Anonymous said...

It must be a sign that this is going to be a great week! Beautiful!

Whitney said...

Love, love, love!

Trina said...

I.LOVE.RAINBOWS! I couldn't hear the video {my speakers are out lol} but loved how vivid the colors were! AMAZING!

BARBIE said...

Beautiful and breathtaking!

Shannon Dew said...

gorgeous! i love that quote too! i am writing it down and posting it at work!

Annie said...

love it!! i just love rainbows!! they truly are magical :)
i hope you are doing well sweet girl!! XO

Megan said...

Loved this post! I am in the middle of a storm!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

so gorgeous! i miss rain and rainbows send some my way pretty please!

Sweet Lily said...

Wonderful! Awesome!